Alumni Profile 2019-2021 Batch - TAPMI
- As you can see the intake has gone across steadily from 471 students to 555 students.
- The gender ratio has gone up from 2.07 to 2.22 from 17-19 to 20-22.
- The average age has stayed in the range of 23-24 years across 17-19 and 20-22 batches.
- The average experience has gone down from 18.53 months to 15.48 months.
Alumni Profile - Sector Wise Placements
- Hiring for consulting has gone up significantly from 10% to 21% in the last 5 years.
- BFSI is still the largest sector in terms of hiring from TAPMI.
- Manufacturing & core hiring has been going down constantly for the last 5 years.
- FMCG & Retail has been hovering in a tight range of 9-13%.
- IT, Analytics & E-comm is the second largest sector in terms of hiring from TAPMI. The contribution has stayed nearly the same in the last 5 years.
- ICICI Bank was the biggest recruiter for the 2019-2021 batch
- Followed by Deloitte, Infosys and HCL Technologies
- Rest all recruiters are clubbed under Others.
- Roughly 41% of the 2019-2021 batch was hired as consultants
- 20% batch started their career as MTs, 15% as Relationship Managers, 8% as Risk & Financial Advisors and rest 16% is made up of all other roles combined
Salary-upturn=Post-MBA Salary / Pre-MBA Salary
2019-2021 Alumni Profile - Function & Sector Wise Salaries Offered
List of Prestigious Alumni - TAPMI
- Ragini Madan, Risk Manager, Agricultural Bank of China
- Jadhav Kunal Prafful, MD, FedEx Services
- Jayendra Vadrevu, Founder, Cluzters.ai
- Manzoor Ul Ameen, CEO, Tata Health
- Amit Banerji, VP- Credit Risk, Corporate & Investment Banking, Barclays