Situated in Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad is one of the top b schools to do an MBA from. Established in 1980, IMT Ghaziabad is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. So, why do you think it is many aspirants’ top preference? What makes IMT Ghaziabad so special? In today’s article, we bring you 10 interesting facts about IMT Ghaziabad that might intrigue you.
- Packages: Being one of the top b schools brings with it many perks. One of those perks is the salary packages offered. The Highest CTC in 2020 was INR 58.22 Lac p.a. (international), INR 34 Lac p.a. (national), while the average CTC was 14.23 Lac p.a.
- Recruiters: Another perk of being a top b school is the quality of recruiters. Giants like Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Deloitte, ITC, Mahindra & Mahindra, and so many more come to IMT Ghaziabad for placements. Over 170 recruiters come to campus for placements, giving students a variety of options, all the while making the competition tough, yet fair.
- Passion: Passion is IMT Ghaziabad’s annual management and cultural fests. Fests like these make up for a very important part of campus life, adding culture and richness to the overall experience. Artists like Saleem-Suleiman and Jeeveshu Ahluwalia have performed at Passion before. In 2019, The Local Train had come to perform for Passion.
- Chakravyuh: Chakravyuh is IMT Ghaziabad’s annual sporting event. It covers all kinds of sports, including cricket, football, basketball, tennis, table tennis, and volleyball. Popularly known as ‘Olympics of B-Schools’, it calls for serious managerial skills to manage a 25 member team to participate in events for 72 hours straight.
- Clubs and Committees: A very important part of any b school is the clubs and committees. These not only make up for an important part of your extracurriculars, but they also provide you with real experience, making you job-ready. With their Make A Different Foundation Club (MADF), Analytics Club, International Toastmaster Clubs, etc. IMT Ghaziabad offers its students a variety of extracurricular activities to test their classroom knowledge.
- Dual Country Program: IMT Ghaziabad offers a unique PGDM experience, where you can do one entire year in a foreign country. Imagine doing 1 year of your MBA in the lavish IMT Dubai campus. Not only does it give you a very different perspective, it also opens you up to different cultures. What more could you want from a PGDM course?
- BFSI Program: The BFSI Sector is on the rise. The BFSI Sector is projected to generate 1.6 million jobs by the year 2022. To be able to find a good role in the BFSI Sector, b-schools are now looking to make their students job-ready for the future. IMT Ghaziabad has introduced the PGD-BFS to help prepare its students for desirable roles in the coming future.
- Faculty: IMT Ghaziabad has a very strong faculty, with professors who have graduated from top b schools like IIM Ahmedabad, FMS Delhi, some even coming from International universities like Cornell and Harvard. Many of them have held top positions in big companies, bringing real and invaluable experiences for students to benefit from.
- Alumni Network: One of the most important aspects of a b school is its alumni network. With IMT alums working in top companies including BMW, EVP, Royal Enfield, HDFC Bank, and more, IMT Ghaziabad offers you the chance to network with alums holding top positions in some of the most desirable companies.
- Diversity: With a batch strength of 500, IMT Ghaziabad attracts students from all walks of life. From boxers to theatre performers, to singers and musicians, you will find individuals with a unique profile. You might wonder how this matters, but when it comes to problem-solving, these experiences bring a very different perspective onto the table.
If we look at it, 10 things aren’t enough to list out all the amazing things that IMT Ghaziabad has to offer. 10 things in, and we haven’t even touched upon the campus, it’s location or the faculty. That just goes to show that IMT Ghaziabad’s position as a highly desirable b school is more than justified.
*This is a promoted feature
Have you also read: