If the industry is growing at such a breakneck speed, naturally the hiring projections in digital marketing are optimistic too; with an increase of 7.6% in 2021. The Digital Marketing industry is a red-hot space with a plethora of opportunities where you not only get good pay but amazing career growth too. An average Digital Marketer earns around INR 8 lakhs per annum with a work experience of 3 years or more and it can go up to INR 18 lakhs! Even if you do not have that much work experience, you can make up for it with online certification courses.
If you are a marketer, an advertising professional, content creator, influencer or an aspiring digital marketer,
Yes, you read it right; India’s largest FMCG company, HUL, is looking to hire Content Marketers and Performance Marketers from the participants of this program. If you find marketing for brands like HUL exciting, then this is your dream come true. With this program, you get all of the following & much more,
- Get a chance to interview for a Content / Performance Marketing role with Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Work with HUL on a Capstone Project, get industry exposure and add it to your CV
- 60+ learning hours to master concepts like SEO, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Performance Marketing & Growth Marketing
- An opportunity to learn from experts from HUL, PepsiCo, Ogilvy, Reckitt, Zomato, BCG, etc.
- Ace any Digital Marketing interview with AltUni Career Services; 1-on-1 sessions for CV editing, mock interview, bonus sessions with experts
- Get certified in Digital Marketing by HUL and AltUni.