Right after his engineering degree, Mayank Agarwal got placed in a company where he learned the basics of Supply Chain Management. In his four years that he spent in the company, he didn’t only learn the various nuances of the business but got hands-on training in procurement, sourcing, operations, and supply chain. He then worked on the Supply Chain side of #Deloitte and something in him shifted. He was impressed by the b-school students he was interacting with, how they communicated with each other, and thus he decided to give a shot at CAT. Months later, he was in one of the premier b-schools, IIM Lucknow.
Mayank later joined #Uber, where he is currently working as Senior Regional Manager-Growth-India & South Asia. He describes his journey so far and how he managed to take one decision after the other in terms of his career, keeping in mind the end goal he has set for himself.
Watch this video to get a perspective on what Mayank’s journey has been like so far and tell us in the comments section what you think about it.
This is a new series of talks that we are doing amidst the coronavirus pandemic. Despite the lockdowns and the curfews, we are making all the efforts to ensure that you keep getting insightful and relevant content. So sit back and make the most of your social distancing with this episode of ‘Konversations in Quarantine'!
Here's What We Recommend You Take A Look At Next
- I Realized That Success Is A Continuous Process, Ft. Gaurav Lakhani, IIM Shillong
- Never Wanted To Join L’Oreals, P&Gs Of The World – Ritika Gupta, Program Manager – Microsoft
- How Recruitment Works At B-School – Anchit Desai – Director at Bank of America
- MBA Is A Time And Money Commitment - Michael Jebadurai, Piramal Capital
- A Salesperson Can Earn More Than The CEO Ft. Amit Agarwal, IIM A, IIT BHU
- What It's Like To Work As A Product Manager Abroad Ft. Ellora Nath, ISB Alum
- IIM Taught Me To Thrive In High Pressure, High Risk Situations Ft. Amit Agrawal, IIM A, IIT BHU